Saturday, March 9, 2013

Thing #2

I do not have any experience with blogs.  I have neither read nor posted on them.  This is my first experience with blogs.  I decided on my blog name by naming it for the project we are doing in class, 23 Things, and since it is my blog I added my name to it also!  Creating the blog was not that hard because the professor lead us to that process quickly.  The trouble I did have was remembering how to get back to my blog in order to create posts.  Creating the avatar was a huge problem for me.  Well, I shouldn't say creating it was hard, that part was easy.  But, I had major difficulties figuring out how to get it to show up on my blog page.  Finally, I went back through all the steps of setting up a blog and found that when we sat up the page in class I missed a step, picking out a template!  As soon as I choose a template, puff- there is was!!  I admitted in the first post I was not tech savvy at all!!!  So now back to the avatar, I tried to make my avatar look like me, but it doesn't really. The hair color is about the same as mine, but the style is not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment